§ 1 Customer Information
The following General Terms and Conditions (GTC) govern the contractual relationship between Merchmarket (Frederick Meissner and Bianca Sevenig GbR) and the consumers and entrepreneurs ("Interested parties" or "Customers") who use our shop (THE PIXELEYE-SHOP). Conflicting or deviating from our terms and conditions are not recognized by us.
(1) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the customer to order goods and thus make an offer ("invitatio ad offerendum"). With the successful order of the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract, which we accept by our order confirmation.
(2) You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
(3) The interested party can return to the website before entering the order by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details, on which the customer's information is recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser.
(4) We confirm the receipt of the order directly by an automatically generated e-mail (acknowledgment of receipt). This does not represent an acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer is made by a separate order confirmation or sending the ordered goods.
(5) We will send you the order data and our terms and conditions by acknowledgment of receipt. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time here.
(6) In any case, we reserve the right not to accept an order from a customer in parts or in whole.
§ 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment
(1) The prices listed in the offer at the time of the order apply. The prices quoted are final prices, that is, they include the respectively valid German VAT.
(2) The shipping costs are shown separately and charged additionally.
(3) Basically, we offer the following payment method: PAYPAL and advance payment by bank transfer. With each order we reserve the right not to offer certain payment methods and to refer to other payment methods. Any costs of a money transaction through transfers are your responsibility.
(4) We reserve the right to charge a flat-rate reminder fee as default damage in the amount of EUR 5.00 per reminder if you are in default of payment. You will be able to prove that the damage has been substantially less than the lump sum or no damage at all.
(5) You agree that you will receive invoices and credit notes in electronic form only.
§ 4 Delivery
(1) Unless we have clearly indicated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for dispatch within 7 - 12 working days after receipt of payment.
(2) The goods will not be shipped before receipt of payment.
(3) If an article is not available at short notice, we will inform you by e-mail about the expected delivery time, if we have an address from you.
§ 5 Retention of title
The goods remain our property until complete payment of all claims existing on the invoice date.
§ 6 Data protection
§ 7 Statutory warranty rights and limitation period
(1) Our goods have statutory warranty rights.
(2) Warranty for entrepreneursYour warranty claims for defects in the purchased goods become time-barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this rule are the following claims - for damages based on fraudulently concealed defects - from a possibly given warranty - recourse to §§ 445a, 478 BGBFor these excluded claims, the statutory periods of limitation apply the buyer the longer term.
§ 8 Miscellaneous
(1) Online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 para. 1 ODR-VO: The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be downloaded at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/ odr / find.
(2) We do not participate in out-of-court dispute resolution proceedings under the VSBG. If the customer is dissatisfied with the delivery or he wants to return goods, he can always contact by phone, email or via the shop with our customer service.
§ 9 Cancellation Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods or, in the case of partial deliveries, the last delivery. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (Merchmarket.de / F. Meissner & B.Sevenig GbR, Friedrich-Ebert-Str. 85, D-42719 Solingen, firstname.lastname@example.org) with a clear statement (eg one with the Mail, fax or e-mail) about your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the sample withdrawal form. This is not mandatory. You can also electronically complete and submit the model withdrawal form or any other unequivocal statement via the contact form on our website. If you make use of this option, we will immediately send you (for example by email) a confirmation of receipt of your cancellation. In order to maintain the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. Please contact us for the return of the goods to our customer service, you will immediately receive a return label. Please help us to avoid unnecessary costs and do not return the goods without a return label.
Consequences of the cancellation
If you withdraw from this Agreement, we have selected all payments we have received from you, including delivery charges (except for the additional costs arising from choosing a different delivery method than the most favorable standard delivery we offer have to repay immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification of your revocation of this contract has reached us. For this repayment, we will use the same form of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless otherwise agreed with you. In no case will you be charged for this repayment fees. We may refuse to repay you until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier. You must return the goods to us immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the deadline of fourteen days. We bear the costs of returning the goods if you use the return label provided by us for a return shipment arranged within Germany. Otherwise the return costs are to be borne by you. You only have to pay for a possible loss in value of the goods, if this loss of value is due to a handling that is not necessary for the examination of the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I we cannot accept returns for custom or personalised orders.
The content and works created by the site operators on these pages are subject to German copyright law. The reproduction, processing, distribution and any kind of exploitation outside the limits of copyright require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this site are for private, non-commercial use only. As far as the contents on this side were not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are considered. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. If you should still be aware of a copyright infringement, we ask for a note. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such content immediately.
§ 11 Contents and links on our pages
The contents of our pages were created with great care. However, we can not assume any liability for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of the content. As a service provider we are responsible according to § 7 Abs.1 TMG for own contents on these sides according to the general laws. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, however, we as a service provider are not obligated to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to investigate circumstances that indicate an illegal activity. Obligations to remove or block the use of information under general law remain unaffected. A liability in this regard, however, is only possible from the date of knowledge of a specific infringement. Upon notification of appropriate violations, we will remove this content immediately. Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties on whose contents we have no influence. We can therefore assume no responsibility for these external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the contents of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. Illegal content was not recognizable at the time of linking. However, a permanent content control of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. Upon notification of violations, we will remove such links immediately.
§ 12 Applicable law, place of commercial jurisdiction
(1) German law applies excluding the UN sales law. The applicability of mandatory standards of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence upon conclusion of the contract remains unaffected by this choice of law.
(2) Exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, if you are a merchant.
(3) Should clauses of this contract be ineffective or lose their effectiveness, the contract remains otherwise valid. The ineffective clause is replaced by a provision which comes closest to the will of the contracting parties.
THE PIXELEYE-SHOP | Official Merchandise-Shop
Telefon: +49 (0) 212 520 88 527
Fax: +49 (0) 212 520 88 527-0
WhatsApp-Service: +49 (0) 212 520 88 527
Inhaber: Frederick Meissner, Bianca Sevenig
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.